Make A Splash On Our Team
Join Our Timber Ridge Team!
Working at Timber Ridge Lodge & Waterpark and Grand Geneva Resort & Spa is exciting and fun! There's a lot of perks to the job, but most importantly, we love putting smiles on the faces of our guests.
Become Part Of Our Team!
With positions for those new to the hospitality space and seasoned professionals alike, we offer a number of positions that might suit you, including the following:
- Food and beverage
- Culinary arts
- Public Safety/Security
Compensation & Benefits
As a member of the Timber Ridge team you can earn eligibility for:
Medical, dental, vision - we offer multiple competitive options with top providers.
Short-term and long-term disability - at no expense to our associates after one year of employment.
Life insurance - equal to the associate's annual salary, plus an accidental death and dismemberment benefits that are both provided at no cost to the associate. Additional life insurance for spouse and dependents can be purchased as well.
401 (k) - extremely competitive 401 (k) plan that associates are eligible for 90 days after starting.
Employee assistance program
Marcus stock option plan - after associates have met qualifications, they are able to purchase stock in The Marcus Corporation through an easy plan of post-tax payroll deduction.
Flexible schedule - based on position, we have such a variety of jobs with a variety of schedules that no what your personal schedule is, we have a position that works for you.
Competitive base hourly wage - we offer competitive wages and value our associates' contribution to our property and company
Tuition reimbursement - for eligible associates and programs
Please contact our office at (262) 245-7633 with any additional questions.
All associates can take advantage of these perks and events:
- Discounts - take advantage of our amazing property as well as other Marcus owned and/or operated properties by enjoying discounts on stays, spa services, ski, golf, merchandise and more
- People Pleaser Program - nominees, winners, and former winners are celebrated each month during a fabulous lunch and recognition ceremony. A big celebration for the People Pleaser of the Year is held with a significant award and prize for the winner.
- Events and celebrations - From small monthly appreciations to large scale events where associates can invite family members, we recognize the valuable contributions of all associates and celebrate them regularly.
- Free meal - all associates can enjoy a free meal in our beautiful family room with a variety of options.
- Years of service - are recognized with an appreciation gift card and an acknowledgment celebration lunch
Timber Ridge Lodge & Waterpark is proud to welcome international workers. If you're interested in making a splash with us, we know you'll have a Timber-ific time on our team.
For more information, connect with the International Trainee Network