Things to Know Before You Go
To ensure enjoyment of the waterpark by all of our guests, and for safety reasons, Timber Ridge Lodge has implemented the following dress code for guests using the waterpark. Failure to comply with any part of the dress code may result in ejection from the waterpark without refund. The following rules apply to all guests regardless of age, sex, religion, race, or color:
- All swimwear should be tasteful and keeping with the family-friendly environment of the waterpark.
- Guests must wear appropriate “public” clothing. For example, no bath robes, lingerie, indoor slippers, or costumes of any kind are permitted.
- Guests may not wear clothing or swimwear that is too revealing of one’s body. Examples may include swim briefs, G-strings, thongs, and transparent or mesh-style material.
- Guests may not wear cut-off jeans, denim shorts, long pants, shoes, hats, glasses, or jewelry that may pose a hazard to the rider (for example, large hoop earrings, long necklaces, or bulky rings) on any water slide.
- Children in diapers and those being toilet trained must wear approved swim pants or swim diapers in the water.
- Guests may not display any vulgar or offensive tattoos or statements or artwork on clothing or swimwear. Examples include curse words, depictions of sexual acts or nudity, depictions or messages of violence, and racially or religiously hateful material.
If your clothing or swimwear does not comply with these rules, appropriate attire is available for purchase at our gift store.