For your convenience, the below items are included in your stay. A $25 resort fee is added to your bill per night that includes:
- High-speed Internet access
- On-site transportation using either our trolley or van
- In-room bottled water (two per night)
- Access to the 10,000 square foot fitness center, including daily fitness classes, steam, sauna, whirlpool and locker facilities (must be 16 years of age or older)
- $1.00 in game credits per night for use in the arcade
- All local, calling-card and toll-free telephone calls
- In-room coffee
- Incoming facsimile messages
- Check-in time is 4pm and check-out is at 11am. You must be 21 or older to check-in to a room. Late check-outs are subject to availability and subject to a fee.
A one-night room/package, resort fee & tax deposit is due upon reservation. This deposit will be charged to the credit card provided upon booking. Timber Ridge Lodge & Waterpark has a 72-hour cancellation policy. All cancellations must be made 72-hours before arrival to receive a full refund on the credit card provided.
Advance reservations for guest rooms, dining, golf, tennis, and WELL Spa + Salon services are strongly recommended.
Packages do not include alcoholic beverages unless stated. All package components (golf, tennis, spa services and dining) should be reserved at the time of booking to ensure availability at the time of reservation. No refunds will be made for unused package components. Packages do not include resort fee service charge or taxes for all components included in the package.See Packages & Specials
The use of hover boards, scooters, skateboards, etc is prohibited anywhere on resort property.
Rooms are subject to an 8.5% state and local tax.
Please note: Timber Ridge acts and cooperates with other organizations to make arrangements for accommodations and other services referred to herein. Timber Ridge is not responsible for acts of other organizations and does not assume responsibility for any delay, error, loss or accident, inclement weather, faults or negligence, injury or damage in respect to any person or property, however caused or arising.