Timber Ridge Lodge & Waterpark CleanCare Pledge
The Timber Ridge Lodge & Waterpark CleanCare Pledge is comprised of four main initiatives, including increasing sanitization, the use of personal protective equipment (PPE), the practice of social distancing, and low-to-no contact interactions between our guests and associates.
What You Can Expect Throughout Timber Ridge Lodge & Waterpark
- Public spaces will undergo frequent cleaning, with extra focus on disinfecting high-touch surfaces with EPA approved products and methods. As our occupancy increases and we welcome additional guests, we will further increase the frequency of this cleaning.
- Touchless hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the resort for your use and convenience.
- UV cleaning devices are available in the lobby for sanitizing your cellphone, keys, tablets, and other small personal items.
Low-to-No Contact Interactions
- We will offer text messaging for simple requests and inquiries. Simply verify your cell phone number upon check-in to opt-in.
What to Expect During Your Stay
- Credit card devices have been conveniently placed at the front desk for self-use
- Information requested for area attractions or resort information will be provided to you via email or through single-use brochures.
- Tissue dispensers and small trash receptacles will be located inside and outside of each elevator to limit contact with buttons and provide ease of disposal.
- Elevators are frequently sanitized. The frequency of this cleaning will increase during higher occupancy periods at the resort.
- Guestrooms are cleaned prior to arrival with enhanced disinfecting and sanitizing methods that go beyond leading hospitality industry standards and Center for Disease Control guidelines.
- All guestrooms will be inspected by a supervisor once they have been cleaned and sanitized.
- Certain amenities have been removed from your guestroom, but can be delivered upon request, including: pens and note pads.
- To minimize contact, we are no longer providing daily housekeeping in guestrooms. Exceptions will be made if you require ADA accommodation; however, guests may not be present while an associate is providing service to the guestroom.
- Guests enjoying mini-golf will find staggered tee times to allow for social distancing.
- Your folio will be emailed to you upon check-out. A printed copy will be available upon request.
- A keycard drop box will be available near the front desk for you to deposit your keycards upon check-out.
- Here you can find up-to-date information on Timber Ridge Lodge & Waterpark outlets.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Timber Ridge Lodge & Waterpark has established the above enhanced health and safety measures for all of our guests and associates. However, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By visiting Timber Ridge Lodge & Waterpark, you voluntarily assume all risks related to such exposure. You must follow all posted instructions and directions from our associates while visiting the resort to help minimize the risk of spread of COVID-19. We look forward to welcoming you on your upcoming visit.